Fixed Equipment Integrity Team Leader – 28 x 28
Airswift is recruiting a Fixed Equipment Integrity Team Leader – 28 x 28, to be based in Luanda, Angola.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available are unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has been unparalleled. If you would like to be considered for this role and would like further details please apply now!
The Fixed Equipment Integrity (FEI) Team Leader is responsible for the site’s Fixed Equipment Integrity functions, including the Risk Based Inspection (RBI) program, Valve Maintenance, and Repair activities, Inspection and Non Destructive Examination (NDE) activities, Maintenance
QA/QC and supplementing the site’s fixed equipment engineering activities in support of plant maintenance and small projects. Supervises fixed equipment staff, contract inspectors and NDE technicians and contract valve testing and repair technicians. A primary duty of the Fixed Equipment Integrity Team Leader is to assure the safe and reliable operating condition of fixed equipment through the leadership of the FEI team, technical oversight of fixed equipment installation, assessment, repair, and modifications
This includes providing a second level review of fixed equipment inspection plans, recommendations for repairs, repair plans, and QC requirements, and assuring the equipment records are updated in the appropriate reliability database. Communications with
Operations, Maintenance, and Engineering are required to help maintain equipment reliability. A primary duty of the Fixed Equipment Integrity Team Leader is to assure the safe and reliable operating condition of fixed equipment. Including:
Ensuring a comprehensive Risk Based Inspection (RBI) program is implemented and maintained to assure asset integrity
Providing competent and certified Inspection and NDE resources to gather and evaluate fixed equipment integrity information
Monitors data management and record keeping to support the RBI program
Second level review of inspection results, RBI updates and repair recommendations
Responsible for supporting the fixed equipment maintenance/repair/fabrication with technical expertise, QA/QC resources, and equipment history documentation
Responsible for managing the contract for the site’s Inspection and NDE Services Contractor.
Responsible for managing the contracts for the site’s Valve Maintenance and Repair Services Contractor
Provides technical and advisory support to Operations with respect to equipment condition, risk assessment, and repair strategies, Supplement engineering staff with technical and operational expertise and guidance for fixed equipment installation, fabrication, and repair
Provides mentoring and development for FEI team members, including nationals, expats and contractors
Provides fixed equipment support for all plant maintenance activities, including turnaround/shutdowns, routine maintenance, and small projects. Support encompasses planning/forecasting resources, technical job planning, oversight of execution and QA/QC and follow up reporting and documentation
Establish and report company level Fixed Equipment Integrity metrics, facilitate agreement on targets and set up systems for measuring, monitoring and reporting Proven ability to lead teams (consisting of Technical Authorities (TA) and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and deliver results
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Equipment Damage Mechanisms
- ASME, API, NBIC code familiarity
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Proficient English language level Minimum 8-10 years fixed equipment technical and supervisory level experience in a Petrochemical process or plant
- Extensive experience with fixed equipment fabrication, maintenance, repair, and QA/QC requirements
- Extensive experience with fixed equipment inspection and NDE in support of an RBI or API inspection program Project Management: Strong planning and organizing skills, with attention to detail
- Personal Performance: Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Partnership & Teamwork: Ability to lead teams, work independently and as a member of a team
- Communication and Interaction: Ability to work effectively in multi-cultural environment
Only short listed applicants will be contacted
How to Apply
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO:
- Aker Solutions is recruiting a Project Controller, to be based in Luanda, Angola.
- Mitrelli Group Pretende Recrutar Técnico de Recrutamento e Selecção