Halliburton is recruiting a Procurement Specialist, to be based in Luanda, Angola.
Under direct supervision, plans sourcing of goods and services to support manufacturing, field operations, technology, or project management strategic plans at the plant level
Complies with and executes Category Management strategies in accordance with policies and procedures. Issues purchase orders in response to material requirements established by manufacturing, field operations, or projects
Implements agreements for the local procurement of goods and services not covered under Category Management
Creates a request for quotations (RFQ) and organizes competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain the best quality, delivery, and price for goods and services
Assesses supplier performance
Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a technical, business, or similar discipline preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in procurement or production environment
- Advanced procurement certification preferred (CPM, etc.)
- Purchase to Pay knowledge is desirable
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO:
- Airswift is recruiting a Fixed Equipment Integrity Team Leader – 28 x 28, to be based in Luanda, Angola.
- Aker Solutions is recruiting a Project Controller, to be based in Luanda, Angola.