Leap29 is recruiting a Site Manager, to be based in Luanda, Angola.
- Erection and co-ordination for commissioning of the plant on time with acceptable quality and safety standards to the customer satisfaction
- Consideration of the impact of design work on procurement, fabrication, construction, and operation as well as competitiveness in the marketplace
- Examination and control of the planned hours and guidance of the construction progress announcement
- Cooperation in the assemblies and lead on-site assemblies and contractors
- Estimate assembly hours and planning for scope changes during installation
- The responsible person for management and coordination of site materials and consumables on the site
- Local logistic and contractors project local support
- Advanced knowledge and skills in technical project management including knowledge regarding the integration of theory and principles with sales and service practices
- Minimum 5 years of experience/track record o site supervisor desirable
- Experience with AutoCAD and AutoCAD viewers would be preferred
- Know- How in hygienic design, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Experience with overall site conditions (EHS, Quality, Documentation, Tooling, etc.) – Holistic Vision
- Knowledge of how to handle heavy equipment
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO:
- Aker Solutions is recruiting an HSE Coordinator, to be based in Luanda, Angola.
- Robert Walters is recruiting a Regional Pharmaceutical Manager, to be based in Luanda, Angola.